Who we are
Our website address is: https://creativeforge.co.uk
and we support artists by making gifts using their designs.
What we collect
Creative Forge may ask for contact information including name, email address, physical address and phone number as well as relevant information about you in order to process an enquiry or fulfil an order.Website Visitors
At your option, Creative Forge will ask and may collect your name and email address if you:
- enquire or contact us using our contact forms;
- respond or sign up in via ads, landing pages or social media;
- sign up for our Newsletter;
- engage with us via e-mail
In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.Cookies and other tracking technologies
Embedded content from other websites
How we use your information
- to respond to any contact initiated by you
- to fulfil a contract or service with you;
- to provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
How we share your information
Creative Forge shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- as Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations or investigate potential legal violations;
- consent – Creative Forge may share your information with your consent.
If you would no longer like to remain in contact with us contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As outlined in the Section, COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, you can also control your cookie settings.
How long we keep your data & security
When ICreative Forge no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete your information.Creative Forge takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Ivy, Evie and Owl cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Legal basis for processing information
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it.Creative Forge will process personal information from you where;
- we have your consent to do so;
- where processing is necessary for Creative Forge to perform Services pursuant to an agreement;
- where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Creative Forge will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If you wish to complain to Creative Forge , please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office